What is the 30-Day Coaching Odyssey?
This 30-Day Coaching Odyssey is a month-long intensive program, requiring only 15 minutes per day, whereby participants embark on a journey of self-discovery – exploring their inner world, identifying and releasing limiting beliefs and patterns that may be holding them back, and gaining new perspectives on themselves and their life.
This specific group program is well-structured and comprehensive, offering a combination of self-paced learning through daily email lessons and weekly group coaching sessions. This format allows participants to engage with the material consistently and also provides a space for group support and reflection.
Each participant will utilize the framework of Honoring Self –Cultivating Connection –Savoring Life’s Abundance to:
- Gain insight into their Imposter Syndrome
- Learn strategies for conquering self-doubt and self-sabotage
- Understand their motivating drivers while clarifying their purpose
- Pursue alignment with their values and goals
Throughout the program, participants receive guidance, support, and accountability – helping them navigate any obstacles that may arise, staying focused and motivated towards their goals. The Odyssey coaching journey is a powerful and transformative process that can lead to a greater sense of fulfillment, purpose, and wellbeing.
Who is this course for?
This program and journey is designed for those who:
- Are curious about Imposter Syndrome and how it impacts their daily life
- Want to take ownership over their mental fitness
- Want to better understand the impacts of their self-doubts & self-sabotage
- Are open minded, willing to be vulnerable, and ask for help from others
- Will advocate for self and their fundamental needs
- Will push personal boundaries regarding their comfort zone